President: Robin Harlick
National Vice-President: Vacant
Directors & Regional Vice-Presidents (RVP):
· Debra Purdy Kong, British Columbia/Yukon RVP
· Kevin Thornton, Prairie RVP
· Cathy Astolfo, Toronto/GTA/Southern Ontario RVP
· Janet Kellough, Ottawa & Eastern Ontario RVP
· Patricia Flewwelling, Québec & Atlantic Provinces RVP
Director at Large: Treasurer: Donna Carrick
Director at Large: Jayne Barnard
Board members are elected at the annual general meeting.
Board members receive no remuneration for their work on the board.
Executive Director: Melodie Campbell
Assistant Manager: Alison Bruce
As a non-profit organization, our activities are made possible by hard-working volunteers and committees. Most committees are chaired by a director.
Arthur Ellis Awards
Grants & Funding
Please note: The Bloody Words Conference is organized independently of
Crime Writers of Canada, although many of our members participate and attend.
Copyright 2013 Crime Writers of Canada